◾Category Corporate & Commercial ◾Job Id 155706
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Marketing Officer based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You will support the Country Manager in the commercial activities to drive Qatar Airway’s revenue in the most engaging way possible to grow customers’ loyalty. You will contribute directly to the revenue of the company by formulating the most effective marketing strategies.
Your accountabilities are (but not limited to):
- support Country Manager in formulating innovative marketing plans and strategies according to Qatar Airways’ standards.
- conduct market research, insights, and trends that will improve the product quality of Qatar Airways.
- collaborate with Finance Department and ensure that suppliers are paid on time.
- monitor collateral stocks.
- launch press release and newsletter focusing on Qatar Airways’ developments.
- deliver marketing events according to Qatar Airways’ standard.
- optimise the marketing budget to hit the targets of the company.
- observe and comply with all procurement, finance, contractual policies of the region, and company’s requirements.
- perform quality checks on pricing and verification on fare familiy
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- The rights to live and work in Nigeria.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Solid marketing strategizing, planning, and analyzing skills.
- Proven track of successful stakeholders management.
- A minimum of 4 year of commercial marketing experience.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Confidence in using MSword, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- The ability to speak French fluently–this would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should visit the website, Click on Career, or Click Here to Apply directly with your CV or LinkedIn.
Closing Date: 10-03-2022
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency
Leave a Reply