About the role
We are recruiting for an Senior Airport Services Agent based in Port Harcourt, Nigeira.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
•Nigeria – NG Category Cargo & Airport
•Operations Job Id 2200000P
Your specific responsibilities include:
- Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger.
- Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have:
- Trade or Vocational qualification
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job.
- Able to manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Ideally completed courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 30-01-2022