Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
The ICT Officer will assist with the installation, operation, management, and maintenance of the business’ ICT systems – including computers, software, and communication and network technologies. The candidate will perform front-line work in responding to support requests, assisting users with technical issues through desktop software and e-mail.
- HSE Officer at Dangote Group
- Airport Services Agent at Qatar Airways
- Electrical Technician at Balbus Nigeria Limited.
- Auto electrician at Saipem
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer-related issues.
- Integrate security, and physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Help install and support all ICT hardware and software.
- Manage the diagnoses and repair of hardware and contact appropriate service vendors when necessary.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Monitor company systems to ensure user compliance with company policies and escalate issues found.
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be an advantage.
- Professional IT certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 29">Click Here to Apply Online. For other job Opportunities, CLICK HERE