We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Requisition Number: 18 15 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 55
- Experience Level: Experienced Hire
- Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
- Product Service Line: Completion Tools
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Under broad direction, provides Completion, Products & Services (CPS) job design, well support, and post job analysis to customers in designated area.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base.
- Provides technical support on location as required by the customer or PSL.
- Interprets well site data in real time using complex technologies such as software simulators and the latest electrical and mechanical equipment, calculations, and modeling.
- Solve on the spot issues remotely and occasionally at the well site. Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Functions as a communications link between customer, Business Development and Operations.
- Develop and mentor Associate Technical Professionals and Technical Professionals.
- Undergraduate degree required – acceptable degrees are: all engineering, Engineering Technology, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, & Chemistry with 3 yrs industry experience.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online.