Emerson Nigeria graduate engineering internship program is a twelve (12) month intensive training, programmed to give young university graduates deliberate training, exposure to leadership, career development, mentoring and challenging work environment. The internship program is a combination of formal training and on the job training with the plan to become a well-rounded field service/sales leader in the nearest future in Emerson.
The engineering internship role is a developmental program designed to train and progress future sales and service leaders in Emerson. The candidate will undergo formal and on the job trainings in technical/field service and commercial domains.
Rate of progress will be driven by personal effort and ability to demonstrate your capability. Progression will be determined by individual performance, including the demonstration of unfailing commitment to deliver on assigned responsibilities. Collaboration and willingness to learn are the key success factors for this role.
- Participate actively in developmental programs and gain the right skill sets.
- Excellent delivery of all internship projects
- Support and collaborate with and support service and sales team and LBPs in the region.
- Work closely with service engineers, sales/business development team to improve our service delivery and sales figures in Nigeria.
- Support the development and implementation of sales and service strategies for the region that deliver above market growth rates.
- Work closely with other Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- Develop long-term relationships within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of all Business Units and Emerson Automation Solutions
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
- Ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industry and market trends.
- Maintain record of business activity as per Emerson record retention policy
- Do business strictly in compliance with Emerson’s ITC policies.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level in an engineering discipline with major in electrical/electronic, chemical, petroleum, mechanical engineering, physics, etc. with a minimum of second class upper from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Must have completed the mandatory national service program (NYSC)
- Age: Not older than 25 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years.