Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the courses below in public universities within Nigeria:
- Building and Construction Engineering
- Building Engineering
- Building Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Project Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Land Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material
- Production Engineering
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Structural engineering.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental /Technology
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> in a 5-grade system
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online.