Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL States of the Federation.
This is part of a continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
e-applications are invited from:
Full-time, SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying
any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- • Medicine/Surgery
- • Dentistry
- • Pharmacy
- • Engineering
- Applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- Eligible applicants should visit the website below to apply: https://www.ormngr.com/agbamiawards Or
The current administrator of the Agbami scholarship program is Optimum
Resources Management (ORM).
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- • There will be no computer-based test.
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) or any of its affiliates
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship programs is free.
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
Applications close midnight January 17th, 2022.