Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Also Apply: Apply: TotalEnergies Internship Trainee Program 2022/2023| Location: International
To ensure that all vehicle in the premises are in good condition
◾Location: PREMIUM EDIBLE OIL PRODUCTS LTD IBADAN (INTERNAL ONLY)
- Carry out preventive/routine maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, cleaning /replacement of filters and brake pad replacement.
- Diagnose and fix mechanical and electrical vehicle components in collaboration.
- Obtain information from customers regarding the history of the vehicle, any prospective issues, and the services they would like to have provided.
- Schedule future maintenance section and advise drivers /motorist on good use of vehicle.
- Inspect internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- Take charge of managing your tools, be dependable when asked, and be able to handle and decipher diagnostic machine codes as well as those from other tools and equipment.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- NABTEB and Technical Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong technical capabilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
Leave a Reply