Due to the approval by the Inspector General of Police, Alkali Baba Usman that the Credential screening of Applicants who have completed their online registration into the 9th Regular course Intake of the prestigious Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Kano takes place at the various 36 state Command and the Federal Capital territory as against the usual practice of Screening candidates in the institution in Kano.
The FCT Police Command has extended an invitation to all FCT indigenous applicants to participate in the physical and Automated Medical Screening exercise slated to hold from 26th September – 1st October 2022 at the FCT Police Command, Zaria street Garki II Abuja by 8 am daily.
According to a press release signed by the FCT Police Command Public Relations Officer, DSP Josephine Adeh, anipr, mipra, she said that candidates are expected to turn out in clean white vests
Candidates are expected to come along with the following:
- Evidence of physical/ fitness from a government-recognized hospital
- Evidence of Good character from Village/District
- Certificate of Indigeneship from village/ district Head
- National Identity Number (NIN) slip
- Original and duplicate copies of Credentials including; O’ level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Declaration of Age, Jamb Result printout
- Printout of Application Form
- Duly completed Guarantors form
- National Identity card/Slip
- Original and Duplicates of Credentials
- Printout of the Application profile page
The Command spokesperson further said that the scheduled date for screening of each candidate will be contained in the Invitation slip to be printed from the application portal.
“The FCT Commissioner of Police while reaffirming the Command’s unwavering resolution to ensuring a transparent and thorough process wishes to state that the exercise is free and void of pecuniary implications.
“Applicants are therefore warned to eschew involvement in such ventures that promise admission at a particular cost as erring parties both at the giving and receiving end will be made to face the full wrath of the law, the statement said.
In conclusion, Adeh said that the change follows the need for a thorough and clinical selection process devoid of the financial implication of transport and other logistics usually incurred in attending the screening at the institution.
Leave a Reply