Notore is a vertically integrated agro-allied, chemicals, power and infrastructure company engaged primarily in the production and sale of premium fertilizer products. The Notore plant is strategically located at Onne sea port in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria, making our products well positioned for effective shipment and distribution across the Atlantic coast.
Notore power & Infrastructure limited (NPI) is a Subsidiary of Notore Chemical Industries Plc. NPI is an industrial Infrastructure development company providing residential, utilities ( Gas, Power & water ) and ligistics Services. NPI opereates as a developer in the oil & Gas Free Zone.
We are recruiting for the position below;
- Job Title: Executive Assistance to MD/CEO
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos Nigeria
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and financial analytical service to the MD/CEO, helping him to manage and Prioritize his schedule.
- To provide full secretarial assistance in managing the day-to-day itinerary of the office if the MD/CEO.
- To manage the MD/CEO’s diary, appointments, output, workflow and office timeline.
- Gathering and analyzing all macroeconomic and microeconomic business conditions along with the company’s fundamentals.
- To make predictions about the notore power & infrastructure (NPI) chosen businesses, sectors, and industries. Collaborate with the commercial, Operations and civil infrastructure team to understand business Dynamics and for reporting purposes to the MD/CEO
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD/CEO’s work habits and preference.
- Ensure the MD/ CEO is fully briefed on, or for any engagements
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize workload. Initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Understanding and experience using an ERP system preferably NAV. proficiency in word, Excel and PowerPoint. Minimum of three (3) years EA/ Secretarial Experience.
- B.Sc/HND preferably in the accounting, social Sciences or management sciences or Arts.
- A masters degree will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.