We are recruiting for an Airport Service Manager based in Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 155546
The Airport Services Manager has the oversight of both the operations and administrative responsibilities at station level. The roles ensures that the operations runs smoothly and cost effectively whilst conforming to safety and security requirements. Essential to this role is ensuring that customers are provided with the Qatar Airways 5 Star service promise, thus creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
- Implements Ground Services strategy at the station level and provides insights into customer demands and operational constraints.
- Maintains station’s NPS within targets and addresses any customer related issues and/or challenges.
- Maintains high standard to enhance the customer experience.
- Evaluates and propose cost effective measures to reduce unit cost and enhance customer service delivery.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the station and acting as liaison between airport service providers, government agencies & authorities and QR senior management.
- Responsible for the Station’s Operations, Safety and Security, Business and Contingency Plans, Emergency and Accidents Response.
- Ensures that the overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedure and conforms to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Supports in the preparation of annual budgets proposals for the station.
- Manages station performance (KPI and SPI) and station readiness to any audit requirement both internal and external.
- Supports new station start up when required and conduct GHA Technical assessment.
- Establishes the department or team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 6 years job-related experience.
- Relevant experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations.
- Very good command of English language.
- Able to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Able to foster teamwork among team members.
- Dynamic and adaptable to ever changing operational requirements.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of program development, budget preparation and administration.
How to Apply:
Closing Date: 06-03-2022
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency