Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C. operating as Qatar Airways, is the flag carrier of Qatar Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha. the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, flying to over 150 international destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 2 00 aircraft.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
- Job Title: Senior Account Manager
- Job ID: 168454
- Location: Nigeria
Aa a Senior Account Manager. you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ customers. You will be responsible for managing and growing existing relationships with Qatar Airways’ and our customers while growing a prospect pipeline for conversions.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways clients.
- Prepare and execute data driven Account Development Plan(s) to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out both long term and tactical revenue opportunities.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of the Sales Manager. Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities across the portfolio.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Frequent Flyer affiliates, alliance and codeshare partners.
- Proven track record of trade and corporate account management.
- 5 years industry experience
- Strong skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to work independently and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills and competency in business language