This position has the following responsibilities; To reinforce our Quality Team, to support our QA/QC Manager who solely interfaces with both PMC’s Quality Manager and QA/QC Manager, to support the Project Quality Lead on all project procurement quality related activities.
- Ensuring the implementation of Group Quality Management System (QMS) to project.
- Review work packages, MRFs, RFQs, POs, ITPs, specification, and datasheets for completeness and accuracy within each PO.
- Coordinate with all disciplines to ensure that quality requirements are enforced.
- Implement project quality plan base on Contract requirement and QMS.
- Review vendors’ and subcontractors’ project quality plans, procedures, and documentation.
- Liaising with Engineering, Procurement, and support teams for the approval of quality plans, procedures, and documents.
- Ensure project quality requirements are defined and documented in the Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Order (PO) and Subcontracts.
- Auditing of subcontractors and vendors.
- Identify project quality requirements for any activities (engineering, procurement, welding, testing, reporting, documentation, etc.) during the project execution, and provide guidance and/or procedures to project personnel to implement them.
- Reviewing vendor documentation to ensure that all quality requirements are included.
- Review of vendor reports, certificates, TPI inspection reports, MRBs, release notes, and all final documentation related to procured items and services.
- Issuing, follow-up and closeout of non-conformance and delivery of non-conformance reports
- Conduct or participate in PMT/PMC’s audit and reporting.
- Participate in project meetings (bid review, KOM, PPM, production meetings, clarification meetings….).
- Communicate and coordinate directly with Vendors’ and Subcontractors’ quality department.
- Manage and coordinate vendor inspection programme on assigned packages including TPI activities, ITP intervention activities, personnel qualification, qualification testing.
- Review and approve inspection reports.
- Support risk assessments related to Quality aspects.
- Propose and follow up measures to reduce the identified risks.
- Initiate preventive and corrective actions where potential risk to Quality is identified.
- Organize quality verification activities on- and offshore.
- Ensuring that Vendors’ QC personnel is adequately skilled, experienced, trained, educated and qualified.
- Bachelor’s Degree / equivalent in mechanical engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Leadership skills training.
- ISO 9000, quality management courses.
- Auditor training.
- Quality control training.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Control associated with major pipeline projects in the Oil & Gas Industry, with QA/QC supervisory experience.
- At least 5 or more years in similar position
- Track record for Vendor and Subcontractor procurement quality coordination activities.