Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Ensure key performance indicators are captured and reported for equipment reliability, maintenance department performance, planning and scheduling business flow process.
- Ensure maintenance cost reduction through quality job completion, 0% returns, 0% road calls, minimum 85% truck uptime and asset reliability targets are met for efficient manpower utilization and discipline.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training to yield the best performances and develop personal growth opportunities.
- Ensure health and safety targets are met and sustained (0% Fatality and 0% Incidents rates) through effective and measurable KPI’s
- Handle all related warranty agreements with OEM including all related communications with suppliers of the new trucks to ensure post-delivery, warranty assistance.
- Coordinate all related workshop activities pertaining to testing, pre-commissioning, Commissioning, and decommissioning of equipment’s and machinery based on available whole life cost data reports.
- Collate data on workshop performance, truck uptime, reliability, running, costs for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as well as any other required reports.
- Display leadership, clear vision for the team, clear vision for haulage, and team building initiatives.
- Preparation of Workshop Staff monthly variable salary calculation.
- Ensure all trucks are in a clean and presentable standard; check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition; control and set workshop behavioral standards and maintain staff morale.
- Be a good Team Player.
- Have good communication skill.
- Have good organizational/coordination skill.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- Bachelor’s degree BSC/HND – Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 Years Cognate experience in Logistics & Transport.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency