Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To manage the datacenter facilities, systems, and servers to run effectively and efficiently.
- To provide backend support for all IT services to all IT users in a multiuser/ multiplatform environment and ensure continuous, optimal performance of IT services and support system
- Proactively manage on premise datacenter facilities including but not limited to periodic status checking of access control, cooling, environmental monitoring, power, cable management etc.
- Maintaining server architecture security by assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed systems e.g., Hyper Converge Infrastructure for production and disaster recovery sites as well as HQ and remote sites traditional servers.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations. Escalate unresolvable incidents to OEM or advanced support partners as necessary.
- Administration (permissions, access rights, and storage allocations), support and configuration of Microsoft 365 productivity tools for all IT users including but not limited to connectivity and mobility. Hyperion, Citi direct (cloud applications)
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings.
- Participate in business continuity activities through active contribution in the planning and execution of disaster recovery tests and activation as approved.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform installation, upgrading and patching of systems and servers for physical and virtual operating system environments in accordance with approved changes.
- Practice server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory and related documentation of technical specifications.
- Proactively seek out issues which affects end users and take necessary steps to resolve them.
- Provide technical leadership to service desk team.
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and leading practices.
- Carry out any other assignment as advised by the Datacenter Infrastructure Manager
- Good knowledge of IT Service Delivery.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Good managerial skills.
- Minimum requirement of B.Sc In Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or related field.
- Added advantage: MBA.
- Minimum requirement of 2 years Systems Administration experience in a similar environment.
- Added Advantage of More than 2 years in a Manufacturing environment.
PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS)
- Minimum requirement: MCSE, ITIL Foundation, Office 365 Administration, Azure Administrator.
- Added Advantage: Cloud certification, Nutanix Technical Certification will be a plus.
To Apply, Kindly Click on METHOD OF APPLICATION or Visit the Website for more job openings.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency.
Leave a Reply