The ideal Candidate will be Responsible for Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Minimum of SSCE/OND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years working experience repairing REFRIGERATORS AND AC
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
Job Location: LAGOS ISLAND
Salary: 80K Net
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates Should
forward their Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of the Mail.