Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the Production Supervisor role, who will deliver the shift / line objectives by empowering and engage people to develop their capability and ways of working through NCE implementation. Ensure line (shift) production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost, delivery, and environmental needs (strive towards Manufacturing Excellence).
- Application Opens for Nestlé Nigeria Plc Internship Programme 2023
- Maintenance & Improvement Supervisor at Nestlé Nigeria Plc
- Lead the Safety Culture and conditions for a Safe Working Environment. Check and enforce personnel hygiene & safety procedures (e.g. PPE, shoe change & hand wash, LOTO, etc.).
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality and relevant manufacturing instructions (compliance).
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance with Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practices (NGMP).
- Manage Production effectively through operational reviews (SHO, SOR, DOR) and use Standard Routines (SDCA) to ensure sustainable results. Use of Basic Problem-Solving tools and knowledge sharing (OPLs) to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure the identified development plan and assure the competencies of his/her team (incl. Temporary people) as per the agreed plan with Production Manager (proper training inc. equipment, safety procedures, hygiene).
- Ensure constant dialogue with relevant stakeholders (line shift teams, Production Manager, Maintenance, Unions, functional representatives on the line).
- B.Sc./HND in Engineering (Food Science/Technology, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or related discipline). Minimum Green Belt will be added advantage.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role in food industry/ FCMG
- Experience in managing and engaging / motivating people.
- Negotiation, Influencing / Leadership and Problem-Solving skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office suits and problem-solving certification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should 1/?feedId=25 6801&utm_source=NestleCareers">Click Here to Apply Online. For other Related job opportunities, CLICK HERE