PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To plan and execute strategic and tactical plans for data center services in order to ensure continuity of operations for the organization.
- Proactively supervise the management of on premise datacenter facilities including but not limited to periodic status checking of access control, cooling, environmental monitoring, power, cable management etc.
- Maintaining server architecture security by assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed systems e.g. Hyper Converge Infrastructure for production and disaster recovery sites as well as HQ and remote sites traditional servers.
- Lead the Administering and support of an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Lead the Administration, support and configuration of MS M365 productivity tools for all IT users including but not limited to connectivity and mobility.
- Supervise the conduct of routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings.
- Lead business continuity activities through active participation in planning and execution of disaster recovery tests and activation.
- Lead the discussion and installation or upgrading of Windows systems and servers for physical and virtual operating system environments in accordance with approved changes.
- Provide technical leadership to System Administrators and cross functional collaboration with network team.
THE PERSON MUST
- Good knowledge of IT Service Delivery.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Good leadership and managerial skills.
- Minimum requirement: B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Added advantage: Cloud service certification (Azure, AWS)
- Hyperconverge, Nutanix certification.
- Experience transitioning AD from on-prem to cloud.
Minimum requirement: 5 years
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency