To provide an integrated Human Resources service with respect to Manpower planning and recruitment, in line with directives, policies, and procedures of the Company and to improve the performance levels of the employees.
- To Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Recommend learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Develop and monitor overall HR systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Generate periodic report to management to provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Also Apply: Senior Manager Human Resources (SMS VI)
- Degree in Human Resources management or related field
- 5-10 Years progressive experience in HR Practice
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager, Deputy/Assistant Manager, Officer
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Location: Location: Km 10, Kalambaina Road, Sokoto
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates should forward their updated CV to – email@example.com using the position being applied for as the title of your mail.