9Mobile was Nigeria’s fourth-largest telco. After making a powerful entry, using a clever PR campaign hinged on the catchy “0809ja” theme song, the company catapulted itself to a place of relevance. Until 2017, 9Mobile was called Etisalat Nigeria, a brand name it inherited from one of its major shareholders, the UAE’s Emirates Telecommunication Group Company.
We are recruiting for the position below:
◾Job Id: IRC4591
◾ Joy type: permanent.
- Creation of visual concepts, using computer-based software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production designs for communications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, reports, finished artwork for merchandising and branding items, social media contents and other BTL creatives etc.
- Active in the entire process of visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts photos and the visual aspects of websites
- Operational: Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas in sketches for review.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors, typography and layouts for each graphic. Test graphic designs across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Assist in the development of communication designs aimed at projecting and promoting EMTS’s service offerings for all stakeholders.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect specifications.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Assist the external creative agencies with the creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web/app designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Work along the creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to amplify the activities of Marketing Communications unit.
- Align with registered printers and merchandising vendors to resolve FA issues and other production problems.
- Works with Marketing Communications Head for copywriting support.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of four (4) years post NYSC work experience.
- Experience must include time in a creative agency or on a similar job as a designer
- Experience in creating social media content will be an advantage.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web design.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop specifically and any of Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Function as part of a team.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Listening and speaking skills: Understand and convey accurate information for creating the requested edit content.
- Time management skills: Meet scheduled deadlines.
- Creativity: Generate ideas and bring them to fruition.
- Behavior: Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity, and professionalism.
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Sign up and Apply