Originally posted on February 1, 2022 @ 11:44 am
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and compile site HSE statistical report, HSE weekly and other reports.
- Assist in the implementation of HSE MS, 2nd and 3rd level procedures and roll out.
- Maintain register, Incident report, Lessons Learned databases and other associated records of the HSE Management System.
- Give HSE support to the HSE team and wider organization as required.
- Actively participate in the promotion of HSE policies, plans and programmes.
- Provide daily advisory on HSE support and services to the line.
- Ensure company safety targets and goals are communicated to all employees.
- Ensure HSE performance aspects comply with the client and all relevant government and international legislations.
- Act as secretary and facilitate the site HSE Committee Meeting and activities.
- BSc / HND in Health, Safety or Environmental fields of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as HSE officer in Welding.
- Knowledge of welding & environmental regulations.
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate, QMS training certificate or equivalent
- Must be a member of ISPON, IOSH, ASSP or any other professional body.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Can demonstrate professional and personal ongoing development and/or learning.
- Ability to lead during the incident investigation and tracking incidents for closeout.
- Ability to deliver CPR in case of emergency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022 .
Leave a Reply