RedRouge Nigeria Limited is an innovative solution provider in the oil and gas industry
Application are invited from qualified candidates for the position below
fe;Job Title: Contract Administrator
◾Location: Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
We are looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your primary duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including purchases, sales, and business partnerships.
Ultimately, you should ensure that all our contracts conform to legislative requirements and meet our company goals.
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Review and update existing contracts
- Prepare monthly project reports and make presentations at meetings
- Explain terms and conditions to all stakeholders
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to-date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
- Maintain an organized system of physical and digital records
- Liaise with and support the Project Manager to ensure the project is executed safely and properly
- Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety policies, standards, and procedures
- Support negotiations of claims, manage contractual changes, and resolve disputes or conflict resolution with Contractors
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, or relevant role
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- BSc degree in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualifications in law are a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should send their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject.