Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited. Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and increasing number of manufactures. Amaiden Energy is certified to NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitments to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring,evaluation of processes, products and services guarantees the provision of our various services in the line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers expectations. we render services to major OIL & Gas companies.
We are recruiting for the role below:
- Job title: CONTRACTS LEAD III
- REF: AENL-EM-22-003.
- Location: Nigeria.
- Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time.
- Position will receive direction and support. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- A Procurement Specialist / Expert / Category Manager, who might be supervising lower-level positions and has extensive sourcing and acquisitions experience.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PTP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization – monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- Functional Skills: PTP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates Should forward their CV to the
Email: email@example.com using the job title as the Subject or Click Here to Apply online
Leave a Reply