To provide an integrated Human Resources service with respect to Manpower planning and recruitment, in line with directives, policies, and procedures of the Company and to improve the performance levels of the employees.
- Assist with the arrangement of appointments, meetings, and training sessions as required.
- Assist in registration and administration of staff for HMO, NHF, Pension, and Tax
- Assist in the implementation of performance management processes
- Data management and entry of personnel and training information
- Maintenance of employee database as required from within the Subsidiary
- Leave administration management such as annual, casual, exam, maternity/paternity, and compassionate days for all employees
- Records keeping including maintaining and filing timesheets and absentee logs & attendance of all staff.
- Assists in computing and collating weekly and or monthly HR reports such as expatriates’ allowance, canteen bills & bills from retainers’ hospitals.
- Receives, dates, stamps, and distributes incoming mail
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to Multitask and apply initiative
- Ability To use Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum: Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Proven working experience in an HR Internship role
- Minimum of 2-5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> Years progressive experience in Hr. Practice
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. using the Position applied for as the Subject of your Mail.