Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
To mill efficiently in order to achieve consistent product quality that meet both the customers’ expectations and the company set targets.
- Actively participate in wheat discharge operations and prepare raw materials for milling.
- Coordinate mill maintenance activities and monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Ensure compliance of safety standards within the milling environment.
- Utilize unique milling skills to troubleshoot, perform adjustments as needed to maintain quality product output.
- Ensure packing of finished products for effective mill operation.
- Drive compliance with Quality Management System (QMS) and Food Safety Management Safety (FSMS) rules.
- Perform all other operational and administrative milling tasks as required.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess great interpersonal and enjoy working with a team.
- Have good leadership and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have good time management skills and be result oriented.
- Have keen attention to detail.
- B.Sc. / HND preferably in Food Sciences or Engineering related course.
- Membership of National Association of British & Irish Millers is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of flour milling machine.