GE Gas Power is seeking a finance trainee to join the SSA Finance team that is currently transforming the way the business financials are monitored and reported at a monthly basis. You will be instrumental in organizing the different project scopes, liaising with several teams and delivering the best suitable solution. At the end of the 8 months period, you will go through an assessment center and the top candidates will be offered a full time role within the Financial Management Program.
- Partners with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university or college
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Internship experience included)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Completion of NYSC is an eligibility requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting from an accredited university or college
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online.