Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It has been the largest publicly held food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014
Nestle Nigeria is seeking Applications from self-Driven, Motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigerians who have Sound Character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18 months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development at our training Center
The Ideal Candidate must have:
1.) Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments
- Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related Engineering Qualifications
2.) Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
Method of Application
Only the Applicants whose applications meet the requirements will be considered.