The ideal Candidate will will be responsible for Operates cranes and performs rigging activities to assist maintenance, production, construction, and safety crews as required.
- Loads and unloads material and equipment in accordance with Company’s specific lifting procedures, including movement of material to the proper locations.
- Carries out all lifting operations in accordance to safety rules and company regulations.
- Performs general inspection of cranes prior to operating, including checking condition of wire ropes, brake system, bolts, pins and similar items and reports any potential defect or malfunction to Logistic Supervisor.
- Responsible for safety of personnel and equipment during operations.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
To be Eligible for this position, the candidate must Posses;
- Twelfth grade (12) secondary education or equivalent certificate plus prior special training on crane operations.
- Experience in operating cranes.
- Must be in possession of current crane operator certificate.