Prime Atlantic Cegelec (PACE) Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company dedicated to effecting development and building capacity in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It was established in 2 005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France (now Vinci Energies Oil and Gas) to establish the Joint Venture, PACE.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Onshore Mechanical Planner – Onshore resident position located in Lagos, working 5 days/week.
- Ensure Bill of Materials (BOM’s) are linked to equipment preventive maintenance tasks.
- Assist in populating and tracking project maintenance activities in Operations Readiness Plan
- Participate in 3D model, layout, HAZID, HAZOP and LOPA reviews, providing pragmatic input through the lens of planning, Maintainability consequence to inspection and maintenance personnel.
- Provide input in the selection, procurement, delivery, and preservation of spare parts.
- Validate maintenance job plans and procedures. Ensures correct labour codes and hours are in CMMS covering all required trades.
- Identify initial equipment and materials to purchase/stock to support maintenance as well as ensure Maintenance Strategy is fully functional and equipment/ spares are properly documented.
- Manages the resource scheduling and smoothing within the maintenance & integrity of offshore operations.
- Participate in the definition of long-term maintenance planning (includes time schedule and resources definition).
- Process quality work orders and produce work packs, follow the Work Management system standard, that significantly attribute to safe and reliable operations.
- Prepares short- and medium-term plans liaising with the COMPANY programmatic team.
- Proposes updates on maintenance procedure in relation with COMPANY representatives.
- Analyses intervention reports.
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations: maintenance orders, work packs, reporting, SAP data, through KPIs implemented
- Where required, provide offshore assistance to the FPSO maintenance teams.
- Equivalent of B.Sc. Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering (2.1).
- 5 years of general industrial maintenance, with 5 years assignment in the oil/gas industry.
- ·Knowledge of Gas Generators, Gas compressors, Hydraulic systems, Diesel Engines, Broad spectrum of pumps experience (all types), Air compression and General Utilities equipment.
- · Computer literacy is required.
- · Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site.
- · Ability to work in a multinational team. Ability to work in a service relationship.
- · Competence/experience in the craft (static and rotating equipment, electricity, instrument).
- · Experience in CMMS (SAP/Maximo) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working language: English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the job Role as the Subject mail.