Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network & PC Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
Summary Of Responsibility
- In this role, you will install, manage and maintain computers, servers, telephony and network systems to ensure the stable operation of IT assets ensuring the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access.
- Responsible for the provision of operational and procedural end user supports for Network and PC users.
- Main Functions
- Administration and maintenance of Network Servers and Personal Computers.
- Install hardware, run diagnostic procedure on faulty systems, and carry out minor repairs or invite third party hardware engineer.
- Maintain interface between IBM AS400 and PC based applications.
- Install and administer application packages and utility software.
- Monitor, maintain, and manage all network devices in the territory to keep them running properly.
- Establishes networking environment by designing and implementing routing devices (routers/switches) system configuration.
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates.
- Provide Technical support for other teams.
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place.
- Manage IT Projects and deliver on budget and on time.
- Provide end user support for Network and personal computer users.
- Provide necessary direction and information to company staff on the usage and handling of personal computers and related application packages.
- Administering the company E-Mail and Internet Access System.
- Management and all levels of system users.
- Computer Engineers
- Major Customers (Oil and Construction Companies).
Relevant Information / Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, very good knowledge of Network Infrastructure Administration and Implementation and 5 years related experience.
- General knowledge of server and client systems hardware.
- Strong technical skills with Server technology, Virtualization and Cloud Computing.
- Strong in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls
- Additional knowledge in cloud technologies, backup software.
- Financial Impact:See annual work plans.
- Hazards: Often work late into the night hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th November, 2021.
Leave a Reply