Clinical services, Emergency services,
Preventive health care services, Occupational health services,
Community health care services, External services (HMO), Cleaning services and
- Nursing care of patients and observation where necessary.
- Fitness to work (pre-employment, pre-transfer and periodic medical services), pre-school medical.
- Good knowledge of maternal and child health (immunizations, family planning, gynae, Antenatal care,
- Knowledge of proper nutrition in certain health conditions),
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills,
- Knowledge of Preventive health care,
- Emergency response skills.
- Supervision of secondary referrals and HMOs monitoring.
- Electronic record skills.
- Good communication skills,
- Good customer relations.
- Ability to work unsupervised outside the clinic.
- Lead community works.
- Teaching skill.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Current practicing licence with 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years post qualification experience
- Bsc nursing with nursing and midwifery council registration in general nursing and midwifery, with anyone of the following – Accident and emergency nursing, public health, occupational health.
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage