- Ensure payment and disbursement of cash for daily request.
- Compile and prepare daily cash and check request.
- Raise Request for cash and check.
- Maintain register for cash and travel advance and assist with budget preparation.
- Ensure costs are correctly entered into template for advance retirements.
- Ensure monthly chargebacks of vehicle gate pass, diesel and petrol issuance.
- Assist in preparing invoice as at when due and raise adjustment journal when necessary.
- Assist in handling queries from donor/project manager.
- Assist in monthly computation and upload into Oracle platform.
- Assist in stations’ imprest replenishment and review of reconciliation statements.
- Assist in reviewing support documents and claims from stations’;
- Assist with other duties such as Oracle invoicing, incoming funds, administrative duties.
- Perform any other function as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- National Diploma in Accounting or other related field A minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar role in a well-structured environment.
- Have excellent communication skills (writing, reading, oral).
- Have a strong analytical mind.
- Be very good with computer applications, especially Oracle.
- Be a good team player, and honest.
- Have a very pleasant personality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 23DEBB/">Click Here to Apply Online. For other related Job Opportunities, Click Here to Visit the website.