Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Instrumentation Engineer at Dangote Group.
Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 48.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries.
The Instrumentation Engineer Trainee will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Take notes and share your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence..
- Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations while working on construction sites.
Strong analytical and mathematical skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Superb time management and professionalism, A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism, Attention to detail and strong organizational skills, Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or in Physics and Electronics
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years old
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Intrested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online.