As a result of business expansion, we seek to hire an experience, competent, and collaborative individual to join our Finance Team as a Retail Finance Officer. The role will work closely with our retail station officers and would be responsible, amongst other purposeful functional service delivery tasks, to support and monitor the business records for assigned outlets
fe;Job Title : Retail Finance Officer
◾Reporting to: Retail Finance Manager
◾Lagos: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage retail finance operations and records for assigned retail station(s).
- Review , evaluate and collate retail sales reports from locations.
- Perform retail stations’ reconciliations-cash and non-cash.
- Record retail transactions into the accounting system-ERP.
- Support to resolve financial disputes raised by the forecourt sales teams
- Identify and resolve retail finance issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Supporting the Retail Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills
- 1st Degree in Finance related fields
- Higher qualification will be added advantage.
- Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
- 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
- Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
- Candidate must possess thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation exercise including POS transactions, good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other activities of related entities etc.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online