The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission established under section 197 (1) (c) of the 1999 Constitution is the executive body that handles matters relating to appointment, discipline and promotion of Rivers State’s judicial officers and their support staffs.
It is chaired by the Chief Judge of the High Court of Rivers State.
If you applied for the 2023 Rivers State Judicial Service recruitment, we are glad to inform you that Assessment test has been Slated for Applicants.
Following the deadline of the application Process which ended on the 20th of April, 2023. The management of the Commission on their quest to run a transparent recruitment exercise, has announced date to begin Online Assessment in a process to Employ best amongst the Applicants.
2023 Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Assessment Test Date and Portal.
- All applicants who successfully applied for the job will be detailed via an Email invite Containing the Date, time and login details.
- Successful Applicants Should Visit their Email Address carefully visiting the Folders ( Inbox, Spam & Promotion) used in the application for a mail stating your Date of Assessment test, Time and portal.
- To Access the Assessment Portal, Visit www.rsisc.riversstateapps.ng to login
Date of Interview and Time
Successful Applicants will be invited via Email For Physical Interview
You are to Come Along with the Following Documents During the Interview.
- Academic qualification(s).
- Local Government Area Identification letter.
- Passport photograph.
- Birth certificate/Declaration of Age.
Only those who received an SMS or Email stating your date of interview will be Allowed to entrance to the Venue.
Assessment test Deadline:
Applicants are Advised to adhere to instructions as Stated
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency