Amazon Web Services (AWS) Startup EMEA team is seeking early career professionals, and advanced career professionals with limited technical experience interested in jump-starting a career as a Startup Associate Solutions Architect.
During the first 3 months you will be in accelerated workforce development program, shadowing AWS experts, being coached, preparing to become an AWS Associate Certified Solutions Architect and receiving on-the-job training to help you succeed in your new role.
Location: Nigeria Division.
- A degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Technology / Related science/technical field OR equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience.
- Experience with Networking fundamentals including Security, Storage or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP).
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
- Experience around implementing cloud-based technology solutions.
- Startup work experience is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply