British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco and other nicotine products. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales.
We are recruiting for the position below;
fe;Job Title: Electrical Instrumentation Technician
◾Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
◾SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
◾SALARY RANGE: competitive salary package + excellent benefits
◾REPORTS TO: Engineering Services Manager
The electrical and instrumentation technician ensures the reduction of breakdown on Quality and Q.A laboratory equipment and achieves maximum availability and efficiency through effective provision of support to all instruments attached to production machineries in line with best practices, at an effective cost, in a hygienic and safe working environment.
The job holder is responsible for the day–to-day technical activities on Quality instruments in SMD / PMD /FMD/Q.A and attending to daily electrical services job request.
- Provide Instrumentation support to production machines in SMD ,FMD & PMD
- Ensure maximum machine availability and efficiency through effective maintenance, calibration and defect handling.
- Implement weekly CIL and monthly maintenance and ensure proper documentation of maintenance
- Ensure calibration is carried out on all instruments as per schedule and update all calibration documentation
- Implement EHS audit recommendations on maintenance issues.
- Ensure spares are planned and ready for use according to machine planned and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Conduct daily downtime analysis of all equipment and implement agreed actions
- Drive for continous improvement .
- Install new and existing equipment during upgrades
- Ensure adequate communications among team members.
- Provide in-house training to manufacturing staff when the need arises to improve technical skill.
- Vendor and stakeholder engagement.
- Minimum of HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of maintenance processes and computer literacy
- Minimum of two years related working experience in FMCG manufacturing company.
- Good verbal and communication skills needed.
- Strong troubleshooting skills required
- Good analytical ability
- Must be a Team player
- Knowledge of programming will be an added advantage (i.e. SQL)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to apply Online