The idea candidate is responsible for overseeing the store/inventory system to guarantee adequate stock levels and appropriate spares allocation to meet daily production and maintenance demands.
- Working closely with all relevant stakeholders to achieve cost avoidance and cost reduction across the organization’s manufacturing, distribution, and store operations.
- Providing a strong leadership, excellent customer service and resolving customer complaints or issues.
- Creating and monitoring the store’s annual budget, including costs and earnings.
- Providing regular reports to management on store performance, trends and inventory levels.
- Establish key performance indicators, track ongoing performance, and strive to exceed expectations against established objectives.
- Implementing security measures to prevent theft and loss of merchandise.
- Ensuring the store complies with company policies, safety standards, and regulations.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Pay keen attention to details and be highly organized.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
- B.sc or HND in Mechanical, Electrical or any science related course.
- At least 3 years of relevant job experience, preferably as a store/warehouse manager.
- Proficiency in Axapta usage and database management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 970">Click Here to Apply online. For related Job opportunities, CLICK HERE to visit.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.