Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
The idea Candidate will be responsible to Supervise and execute manufacturing processes on site, Maximize efficiency by analyzing workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization, Determine parts and tools needed to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification and schedule.
- Meet and or exceed company metrics including Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Work with engineering department to reduce waste in manufacturing processes.
- Execute problem solving methods such as root cause analysis to eliminate manufacturing and quality issues.
- Read and interpret drawings allowing manufacturing to build to the design intent.
- Plan and staff area to execute completion of schedule.
- Create and enforce a safe work environment while enforcing all company safety rules.
- Understand and enforce all company policies.
- Ensures equipment is in safe operating condition at all times and performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Help the company meet its Quality and Safety objectives.
- Responsible for performing and ensuring quality inspections are being done in accordance to the Oilserv Quality Management System.
- Will monitor inventory levels and immediately notify department manager and/or production manager of any shortages.
- Comply with Occupational Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental policies, Processes, Procedures and applicable laws/legal requirements across Oilserv business
- Take responsibility of their health & safety and those of stake holders across Oilserv business
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment:
- Comply with Occupational Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies, processes, procedures and applicable laws/legal requirements across Oilserv business.
- Take responsibility for their health & safety and those of stake holders across Oilserv business
- HND/BEng degree in Engineering
- Minimum of Ten (10 ) years’ experience.