The Geologist is responsible for assisting in delivery of safe, efficient, and reliable products and services to our Customers. The Geologist actively participates in promoting new technology, services offerings and supports the Business Line in risk management and applying lessons learned to improve job design and execution as related to the area of expertise.
- Provide technical support throughout the Sales and Product and Service Delivery process.
- Assist as required with the development of technical job designs for Business Lines.
- Consult with Design/Technical Engineer role as required to optimize the technical design.
- Assist in real-time incident response, recovery, and investigation as related to the area of expertise.
- Support with evaluating technical viability and overall appraisal of tenders as related to the area of expertise.
- Understanding competition’s technical offerings
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities and calls for papers.
- Consults with Operations team as needed to support the area of expertise.
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, research and methodical approach to work, problem solving abilities, and collaborative skills with the below qualifications.
- Master’s degree in Geological Engineering/Science, Geochemistry, Earth & Mineral Sciences
- Recent graduate not more than 2years post-graduation.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 58">Click Here to Apply online.