In line with his health sector reforms plan (2019- 2023), the Gombe State Governor, Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya has approved the employment of 440 skilled health workers to be deployed to the various primary health facilities across the state.
According to the Chairman, Committee for Human Resource for Health (Recruitment), Dr. James B. Madi on behalf of the Executive Secretary, Gombe State Primary Health Care Development Agency (SPHCDA), Dr. Abdulrahman Shuaibu.
He stated that the recruitment is informed by the governor’s resolve to address the chronic shortage of skilled health workers needed to provide the basic minimum package of health services, especially at the primary level which is the foundation of health system.
the Primary Health Care Development Agency in collaboration with the Global Alliance for Vaccine and Immunization (GAVI) is calling on all suitably qualified health workers to apply upon fulfillment of the criteria.
- Applicant must be a registered and licensed Midwife, CHEW and JCHEW whose practicing license must be valid and current.
- Must be willing to work in any part of the state.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants Should forward their applications with attached photocopies of all relevant credentials including;
- Full names; surname underline.
- Date and place of birth.
- State of Origin/Local Government Area.
- Marital Status.
- Current postal address. E-mail address and Telephone Numbers.
- Permanent Home Address.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications obtained with dates.
All applications should be addressed and submitted to the Executive Secretary, Gombe State Primary Health Care Development Agency (SPHCDA) No. 3, Yaya Arabi Close, GRA Gombe, Gombe State.
- All applications are required to be submitted to the office of the Executive Secretary from 13th ‐ 26th July, 2022.
- All existing eligible volunteers are Also advised to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.