Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
To ensure compliance to HSE Rules and effective incident management. • Regular on-the-site audits and inspections, and appropriate interface with workers and clients representatives on HSE related issues. • Ensure regular and prompt reports are sent to HSE supervisors, project HSE documents and records are maintained in accordance with company standard practice.
- Conduct daily toolbox meetings, before commencement of work.
- Reports Near misses, accidents, (and ensures investigations), and send report to appropriate authorities.
- Documents HSE meeting minutes and track action points for prompt close-out.
- Participate in drills to test the preparedness of the workers for HSE emergencies at sites and Report observations for close-out.
- Submit to HSE Supervisor weekly HSE statistics for corporate monthly compilation and publication
- Participates in implementing project HSE monitoring plans.
- Work with appropriate personnel in implementing safe systems of work for tasks, and briefs personnel on the controls for the identified hazards.
- Participate in organizing monthly HSE meetings at site/base.
- Ensures compliance to applicable Permit to Work (PTW) system on site.
- Carry out site HSE inductions of new staff and visitors as assigned.
- Ensure PPE compliance on site.
- Participate in equipment pre-mobilization and on-site re-inspection exercise.
- Display appropriate safety warning signs/notices and signboards at designated points on site.
- Compile weekly/monthly site cumulative Man-hours for review.
- Compile monthly HSE reports for HSE Supervisor’s review.
- Update daily site HSE statistics board.
- Identify and report Unsafe Acts and Unsafe Conditions at work sites.
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained at work sites.
- Participate in the reception of HSE materials and records are maintained in accordance with departmental standard practice
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in any subject
- HSE Level 3 ISPON
- A minimum of two (2) years HSE working experience in Oil and Gas company with flare for career development in HSE.
- Great work culture and multiple opportunities for growth and self-development.
- 18 days of annual leave, excluding federal public holidays.
- Health Insurance coverage.
- Monthly employer pension contribution.
- On-site recreational/work-out facilities.
- An opportunity to play an important role in building one of the top SaaS start-ups in the global emerging market.