The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Participate in implementing the DCP approved occupational safety program, analysing and administering various components of the safety programs.
Also Apply: 4416910224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> /">Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Recruitment ( Teaching and Non Teaching Positions) 2022
- Implement approved safety plans and programs in the Plant and monitor employees’ compliance with safety policies.
- Support in planning and promoting safety programs and conduct periodic assessments to identify program deficiencies.
- Assist in conducting safety drills at the Plant, in line with approved schedule.
- Evaluate hazardous conditions and recommend engineering controls, administrative controls, and/or use of personal protective equipment.
- Perform or assist with accident investigations as required and ensure prompt communication of recommendations to all concerned parties.
- Support in the execution of approved corrective action to prevent future incidents.
- Provide information to Compensation Administrators for timely processing of compensation benefits for injured individuals.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of safety activities and accident occurrences, and develop periodic reports to determine safety trends and needs.
- Conduct periodic inspections of DCP Plants to assist managers and supervisors in environmental, health, and safety compliance.
- Collect, analyse and maintain data essential for effective safety programs.
- Establish and maintain harmonious relationships with other employees, officials, external organisations, and representatives of Local, State, and Federal agencies.
- Participate in the conduct of basic HSE induction exercises for Plant employees, contractors and visitors.
- B.Sc in Engineering or its equivalent in any science discipline.
- Membership of relevant safety institute e.g. IOSH and ISPON.
- Relevant safety training from recognized safety Professional body such as BSC and ISPON.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Leave a Reply