Nigeria LNG Limited is a liquefied natural gas-producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria
We are a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs)for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
Also Apply For:
4416910224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> /">Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Recruitment ( Teaching and Non Teaching Positions) 2022
NPC Begins recruitment of 25 million adhoc Staff for 2023 census | Portal Goes Live
We are an equal-opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates as Graduate Trainees.
Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After submitting an application on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com
A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
a job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
an employee’s disability when doing their job
Those who studied the following disciplines below are eligible to apply
- Electrical Electrical/Electronics
- Water Resources
- Power Plant
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies.
- A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
- Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications.
- Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate.
- Copy of University degree certificate.
- Government issued Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Secondary education certificate.
- Copy of Primary education certificate.
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified.
- Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should visit the website at www.nigerialng.com and follow the instructions
- Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- Click on “Careers,”
- Click on “Current Vacancies,”
- Select “Register with Us” to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal”
- Click on the position to access the job requirements and apply
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS: application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted