The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality process engineering input for various Shell projects. The incumbent shall be a member of the process engineering discipline in the Shallow Offshore (DPT) project team.
- Provide high quality – well thought out and documented – process engineering design deliverables.
- Meet process safety AIPSM requirements for Design & Construction.
- Interpret and apply design standards and Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant electrical engineering experience, preferably in within the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- Must be COREN certified.
- Experience working with Sub-surface Disciplines in a collaborative environment, including the use of Integrated Production System Modelling Tool(s).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 244/53799698912">Click Here to Apply online