The purpose of the Process Engineer is responsible for all process engineering aspects of Shell’s production facilities, including the Sea Egale FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading), oil and gas separation, produced water treatment, gas compression and dehydration, produced water treatment and reinjection, gas export pipeline, oil flowlines, and infrastructure.
- Support the Assets and Projects in meeting process safety requirements for Design, Construction and operations.
- Interpret and apply design standards and Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Contribute to successful project design delivery – on schedule and on budget – through efficient design practices.
- Share and implement global best practice and learnings with special focus on standardization and repeatability.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in process or facilities engineering.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Preferably COREN certified but not required.
- Preferably with knowledge of simulation tools (UNISIM, IPSM-GAP, PIPESIM, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 244/53799693312">Click Here to Apply online