Oriental Energy (Oriental) is a privately held indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company with a primary focus on Nigeria.
It was founded in 1990 and was granted Block OPL224 offshore Nigeria. In the 25+ years since then, Oriental Energy have converted OPL224 into OML 115 and added Okwok and Ebok assets to their portfolio.
Interested and qualified Applicants are invited to summit their Application for the Position of Drilling Materials Service Coordinator– DMSC (Production Operations)
The DMSC Coordinator will perform both cost control and cost analytical roles in support of production and facility operations. He will be responsible for oversight and review of production costs associated with work performed for Oriental assets. He or She will also implement several cost tracking, monitoring activities through daily reports, and daily oversight of platform activities with the on-site engineering team.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Identify and propose internal and cross-functional process improvements.
- Ensure strong alignment between operations and finance.
- Support Material and Services Manager and Team on all financial aspects.
- Liaise and participates in regular Inventory/stock checks at all locations where stock is held (including third-party storage).
- Verify invoices/SOW/VOWD, which includes coding, contract compliance, checking against commitment, budget levels
- Ensure strong alignment between operations, drilling and finance (cost bases, reviews and cost commitments)
- Raise and issue call offs order on behalf of the drilling and production teams.
- Analyse and report on all vessel/logistics related cost – 12 reports expected.
- Coordinate and document vendor query on issues associated with call-offs and invoice processes on behalf of the drilling and production teams.
- Where applicable analyze and report on all helicopter cost-sharing-related costs – 12 reports expected.
- Ensure strong alignment with vendors, shore base teams, offshore teams, supply chain, drilling, and finance for adequate materials/services coordination (cost bases, reviews and cost commitments, service performance).
- Identify and report cost savings.
- Process Goods Receipt Report (GRR) Drilling Material Control Report to ensure that equipment deliveries are processed within the receipts system, in order to pay invoices in time.
- Support the Contracts & Procurement team in the contracting and procurement of materials and services, ensuring that C&P activity falls within planned budgets and that drilling/operations requisitions are raised and coded correctly.
- Any other special projects or assignments within the fiscal year.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good Analytical Skills (Proficiency in the use of MS. Excel would be an added advantage).
- Proactively build a stronger business awareness.
- Ability to react and be proactive toward Project Planning & Coordination.
- Be responsible for meeting company and related personal objectives.
- Adapt to changes in work practices and job activities.
- Work in accordance with the internal standards and procedures within the Company management system.
- Should be a good team player.
- Self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good Customer Care Skills and the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform effectively in a team environment are essential.
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with internal and external contacts.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.