- Employment Type: Full Time
- Effective Date: TBA
- Location: Abuja
- Reports to: Director of Administration
The Admin Assistant will assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
You are expected to be polite, attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. As an Administrative Assistant, you must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, you should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars and hotel reservations.
- Assist in office management and orderliness.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Handles visitors – receives and directs visitors and clients
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying and mailing
- Archives/Files – maintains electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieves documents from the filing system
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepares written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepares documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and email
- Prepares agendas for meetings and other meeting schedules
- Records, compiles, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings
- And any other duty that will be assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer and Internet savvy
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Strong organizational skills including planning and prioritizing
- Good information gathering and monitoring
- Strong problem-assessment and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to work under pressure without showing signs of distress
- Able to pay attention to details
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field with at least 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years experience in Aircraft spare parts Procurement in Airlines or MRO.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field with at least 7 years of experience in Aircraft spare parts Procurement in Airlines or MRO.
- Good exposure to Aircraft Spares and Material Procurement in Airlines or MRO.
- Experienced in setting up a Functional Procurement Team/Department, establishing workflows, and operating procedures.
- Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Aviation experience is necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Forward their Cv to