Guaranty Trust Holding Company PLC also known as GTCO PLC is a multinational financial services group, that offers retail and investment banking, pension management, asset management and payments services, headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. GTCO Plc was created in July 2021 following the corporate reorganization of Guaranty Trust Bank PLC into a Holding Company.
We are recruiting to fill the Position below
◾Job Title: Chief Financial Officer.
◾Industry: Financial Services
◾Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for overseeing the company’s financial strategy and ensuring the strict monitoring of compliance and enterprise risks associated with the implementation of financial activities as well as the development and maintenance of control systems that are designed to safeguard the company’s assets.
The CFO will also direct the financial functions of the company (which include management reporting & quality control, tax and regulatory reporting, budgeting & financial planning as well as liquidity management in accordance with IFRS, FRCN, PENCOM, and other regulatory and advisory agencies.
Job Description for Chief Financial Officer
- Provision of a comprehensive view of the organization’s financial position and strategy to aid informed decision-making by management. This includes the provision of financial plans, systems, strategies, and efficient business advice beneficial to the organization.
- Plan and execute the overall structure and operations of the company’s financial resources which will involve forecasting the necessary capital expenditures and developing effective action plans.
- Supervision of the planning, budgeting, and control of the organization’s financial expenditure including the approval and proper implementation of the company’s budget.
- Prepare, present, and communicate the financial performance of the organization to management in order to support business development.
- Analyze the company’s financial performance and its financial management systems, processes, cost structure and positions, make appropriate cost-effective recommendations to management and develop effective corrective actions where necessary
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting and control requirements, and coordinate periodic financial reporting to the executive management team, Board, and regulatory authorities
- Co-ordinate accurate and reliable fund valuation of all Funds Under Management in line with IFRS
- Provide efficient tax management and administration services for the organization’s benefit.
- Ensures adequate compliance with internal controls and PENCOM guidelines concerning the financial structure and business of the company.
- Oversee due diligence and analysis of financial opportunities and markets as well as leveraging relationships built within the finance industry.
- Analyze economic, financial, and market trends and identify the recommendations to address such issues.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related field.
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA).
- Master’s degree and/or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of which 8 years have been in financial services (preferably a PFA) and 5 years in senior management.
- Developing Budgets and forecasting.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Nigerian tax laws.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Leave a Reply