As an ARMO Mechanic you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of mechanical assemblies. Whilst assisting in repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment, you will perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction. You will provide technical support across the business whilst complying with HS&E policies.
As an ARMO Electronic Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for;
- Providing technical guidance for troubleshooting, testing, assembling, disassembling and performing visual inspections of electro-mechanical assemblies to ensure quality;
- Scheduling maintenance of equipment, maintaining equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs;
- Reviewing and implementing maintenance processes improvements to enhance quality, reliability, turnaround times and minimize costs;
- Providing supervision, mentorship and leadership to technicians in the absence of the supervisor/manager;
- Providing leadership for health, safety and compliance throughout maintenance activities to mitigate risks to people, equipment and environment.
- Have a technical High School diploma in electrotechnical, automation, mechanics – or related, with a solid expertise in maintenance related duties in electrical assemblies function;
- Have the capability to read and interpret technical documentation, such as schematics, diagrams and sectional drawings, etc;
- Be able to speak fluently Portuguese and Advanced English with good oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.